I took it easy again this morning clocking just under 4 and a half miles. My goal was to run all of Autumn Ridge neighborhood and that goal was accomplished. My calf is starting to feel better and there's no sense in rushing out to put on big miles right now if I don't feel like it. I read somewhere about a guy who ran 365 days who mentioned not getting injured is the key to a good running streak. So far so good. Although, things will get tricky if I end up doing one of those multi day boat trips. I guess that would be a pretty decent reason to loose a streak.
The concept of completely covering a neighborhood with my running route is growing on me. It will keep things sort of interesting as the winter months drag on and is sort of a wacky idea. I wonder how many miles of road there are within a 5 mile radius of my house. I am sure the road commission could tell me. It might get more difficult the further I get from my front door because not only will I need to run to the location and run the neighborhood, I'll need to run back home. I suppose that is just part of the challenge. I should get a realestate sponsorship.