I started my run with ear buds in, but through the music I heard a bird chirping. A delightful sound after a winter as long as we have had. I know, I know, winter isn't over yet, but it is loosing its grip. The chirp of a bird isn't a chorus, but it is the sound of hope and beautiful.
Today marks run number 4 this week. Monday, Wed, Friday and today. I'm not sure exactly how many miles, but I'd estimate ablut 13 all told. I waited to get started this morning so my time outside would match up with the Sunrise. It turned out to be pretty wonderful. I'm still not going to push my luck, but Im feeling pretty optimistic. Next week if I can maintain 15-20miles that would be great. It makes me a more confident I'll be able to run hard at the St. Patty's 5k race. Trying to take it a day at a time, but hopeful to go sub 20min.




